2. Best Rent Finders's Services to You.
Best Rent Finders provides a medium through which Lessors may place information about their properties before Renters, so that Lessors may advertise to Renters and Renters may communicate with Lessors. Best Rent Finders provides you with only these services. Best Rent Finders hereby disclaims any liability based on, but not limited to, the following:
• Best Rent Finders does not participate in any actual lease transactions, including, without limitation, negotiations, discussions, or proposals.
• While Best Rent Finders has licensed brokers in those states where it believes it may be necessary to do so in order to comply with state regulations, Best Rent Finders does not render legal, brokerage, or other professional advice or services.
• Best Rent Finders has no fiduciary duties to either Renters or Lessors, including, without limitation, the obligation to inspect rental properties or to verify the veracity of offers.
• Best Rent Finders makes no representations or endorsements regarding Lessors or Units. All of the information, software and services provided through this Web site are provided "as is," "as available," without warranty of any kind. Best Rent Finders and/or its suppliers specifically disclaim any and all implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
• Best Rent Finders is not responsible for the content of, nor does it endorse, the third-party Web sites to which you may link using this Web site.
• This Web site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies.
• Best Rent Finders may make changes to its products and/or services and this Web site at any time and without notifying you or receiving your consent.
• Best Rent Finders reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which this Web site is offered to future users, without notification of you.
• While Best Rent Finders complies with state and federal civil rights laws, Best Rent Finders does not monitor transmissions of information by Renters and Lessors and thus assumes no liability for Renters' and/or Lessors' failures to comply with such laws.
3. Liability Disclaimer and Affirmative Release.
Best Rent Finders hereby disclaims any liability arising out of or relating to those services and activities which Best Rent Finders has expressly not undertaken to provide to you (as described more fully in the bullet-points in Section 2, above). YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL BEST RENT FINDERS OR ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE. This Agreement has legal significance. Renters with questions regarding such significance are encouraged to seek the advice of an attorney.
4. Renter's Representations and Warranties.
By using this Web site, you hereby represent and warrant the following.
• You are of the legal age in your state of residence to make contracts and you therefore possess the authority to enter into this Agreement.
• All information supplied or to be supplied by you relating to this Web site is and will be accurate.
• You agree that the services of this Web site shall be used only to find residential rental units, in accordance with the process Best Rent Finders' Web site presents, and information for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. You will not transmit any defamatory, obscene, trade libelous, threatening or harassing language.
• You understand that failure to abide by this Agreement may result in denial of access to this Web site.
• You agree that no joint venture, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and Best Rent Finders as a result of this Agreement or use of this Web site.
5. Your Information.
• You will not transmit to Best Rent Finders any information containing any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. You will not spam Best Rent Finders.com's Web site.
• You will do nothing to incur liability for Best Rent Finders or cause Best Rent Finders to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Best Rent Finders.com's ISP's or other suppliers.
• Your Information shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
• Your Information shall not link to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under this Agreement or that you do not have a right to link to or include.
6. Correct, Review, Update or Delete Your Account Information.
Best Rent Finders provides all users with the opportunity to correct, update or delete information stored in their account. To review, modify or delete your information, log in and select "Update Your Profile".
7. Fees and Services.
Creating a listing and searching for and communicating with properties are free services. When you find a home through Best Rent Finders, the Lessor whose property you will be renting is responsible for paying Best Rent Finders a success fee. You agree to return to the Web site to confirm the terms of the lease so that Best Rent Finders can collect its fee from the Lessor. In the event we introduce a new service, the fees for that service are effective at the launch of the service. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars.
8. Compliance with Federal and State Civil Rights Acts.
Best Rent Finders complies with state and federal civil rights laws, including the Fair Housing Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act. By using this Web site you agree to comply with such acts and thus agree to avoid stating any preference based on race, color, national origin, religion, handicap or any other category. At other locations in this Web site, Best Rent Finders may remind you not to include information that is potentially actionable under such laws.
9. Right to Refuse Service.
Best Rent Finders reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
10. Choice of Law.
THIS AGREEMENT IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEVADA AND ANY APPLICABLE FEDERAL LAWS, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO CONFLICT OF LAWS PRINCIPLES. ANY LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL FIRST BE SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION. ANY DISPUTES BETWEEN LESSOR AND RENTER SHOULD BE HANDLED DIRECTLY BETWEEN LESSOR AND RENTER. ANY ARBITRATION SHALL TAKE PLACE IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, ARBITRATION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION. ARBITRATION SHALL BE THE SOLE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO LESSORS AND RENTERS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. BEST RENT FINDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER.
In the event that any provision of this Agreement is determined by a court to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such provision (or portion thereof) shall be enforced to the extent possible consistent with the stated intention of the parties, or, if incapable of such enforcement, shall be deemed to be deleted from this Agreement, while the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and remain in effect according to its stated terms and conditions.